ArabNet Beirut will feature four competitions to highlight emerging talents
Meet a Group of Our Judges
- Patrick Thiriet, Chief Strategy Officer at Choueiri Group
- Ghaith Yafi, Managing Partner at B&Y Venture Partners
- Faris Al Rashid, Founder and Chairman of Oqal group
- Antoine El Boustany, Investment Manager at SANED Partners
- Hadyah Fathalla, Executive Director at C5
An Opportunity of a Lifetime Awaits
Pitch your startup on stage and you might win $20,000! Winners of Startup Battle Beirut will be flown to Dubai where they’ll compete at the Championship and assert their startup among the best in the region.
Showcase your ideas to an enthusiastic crowd of investors, incubators, media and digital professionals, and connect with the latest developments in the digital world. It’s your chance to win up to $2,500!
Design your campaign and win $5,000! The competition will challenge teams of 2-3 to come up with a plan for an effective digital marketing campaign.
Display your smart device/hardware product and connect with potential partners, developers, media and investors. This initiative aims to help hardware developers & designers in MENA showcase their product.
Submissions Deadlines for both Startup Battle and Ideathon: January 19.