Agreement Between User and WOMENA
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all services and content on our websites is provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. The information and services included in or available through our website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. We and our affiliates may make changes to our website and affiliated websites at anytime without notice. Information received through our website or those of our affiliates should not be relied on for personal, medical, legal, or financial decisions. We are not liable for decisions influenced by our website content or that of our affiliates. You agree that no partnership, employment, advisory, or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of use of our website.
WOMENA makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, accuracy, or availability of the content contained on our website or that of our affiliates for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall we or our affiliates be liable for any damages whatsoever including without limitation, damages for loss of use, data, or profits.
Third Party Links
Our website may contain links to other websites outside of our control. We are not responsible for the contents of any of these linked websites. We provide these linked websites to you as a courtesy and the inclusion of any linked website does not imply association with or endorsement of the linked website by us or any of our affiliates. We do not restrict third party rights to link to our website and are not responsible for links to our website by third parties.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
All contents of our website and affiliated websites are copyrighted to Pan Arab Angels, FZ-LLC. All rights reserved. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED.
- WOMENA will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen.