Womentum Logistics Manager
Womentum MENA’s first female-focused accelerator program is looking for an Egypt-based Logistics Manager. The program runs for four months, including two weeks in Egypt, two weeks in UAE, and a 3-month remote period. We’re looking for a Logistics Manager working directly with the Womentum Program Managing Director and Program Manager.
- Assisting the Womentum team in preparing the needed physical resources for all the content sessions.
- Assisting with the planning and execution of demo days, investor meetings, mentor meetings, ecosystem events etc.
- Handling the travel arrangements for up to 25 people, from countries around the Middle East.
- Handling the accommodation, transport and logistics for the two weeks in Egypt and UAE.
- Event planning including coordination with suppliers and production of all branding materials.
- Handling the production of giveaways and room fitout for workshops, ensuring top notch quality of materials.
What we’re looking for in potential candidates:
- Hyper-organized and extremely tech-savvy. (Hint: We will ask you what tech tools you use to stay organized in the interview).
- Previous experience with event or program management.
- Ability to manage budgets, negotiate, finding the best value for money, and produce organized accounting for all projects.
- HUSTLE. This job can be very hectic, and we will rely on you to work hard, find solutions and get sh*t done.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of an amazing team of innovators, world changers and have a front line seat to MENA’s best tech talent
- A 6-month role with the potential to extend into a permanent, long-term role depending on performance
- Travel and accommodation covered in UAE
- Access to a regional and global network of investors, entrepreneurs and ecosystem players
- A competitive local salary according to your experience
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in the email body, a brief summary of your qualifications and your key motivations for applying for this job. Applications without this information will not be considered.