Womena’s Bossladies Community Guidelines:
By joining the Bossladies Community on Slack, you are agreeing to abide by Womena’s Community Agreements. This Community aims to support, encourage, and promote entrepreneurship among female tech entrepreneurs in the MENA region.
- This is a welcoming, collaborative, open, and safe space.
- Exercise consideration and respect in your speech and actions. Always respect the views of other participants even if they don’t agree with you; understand the differences between constructive criticism and disparagement; and attempt collaboration before conflict.
- This is a space dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. This includes harassment outside the online community either online or at in-person meetings.
- Maintain confidentiality of personal or company information shared by other community members, unless the party gives explicit permission to share information.
Behavior that will not be tolerated:
- Unacceptable behavior from any community member, including sponsors and those with decision-making authority, will not be tolerated.
- Offensive comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, neuro(a)typicality, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion.
- Unwelcome comments regarding a person’s lifestyle choices and practices, including those related to food, health, parenting, drugs, and employment.
- Threats of violence or incitements of violence towards any individual.
- Deliberate intimidation.
- Using confidential information acquired as a result of professional and business relationships to personal advantage or the advantage of third parties.
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior
- Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately. If a community member engages in unacceptable behavior, The Community Managers (Womena) may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including a temporary ban or permanent expulsion from the community without warning.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants. Alert Womena if you notice a dangerous situation, someone in distress, or violations of these Community Agreements, even if they seem inconsequential.