As WOMENA has grown we’ve been energised and strengthened by the support we’ve received from the various investors, venture capital firms and investor groups we have spoken with. During these conversations we realised that the services we offer to our members are also valuable to institutional investors. With that in mind, we have developed our community membership package and we are excited to share with you the details today!
So what are the features of the community membership package?
- Access to all of WOMENA’s pitch meetings and educational workshops
- Access to all of our due diligence reports
- The ability to close rounds via syndication, resulting in a stronger negotiating position
The due diligence reports are particularly valuable to any VC or investor that wants a second opinion or look at a company they are already interested in. Our reports are very extensive and have been described as “Series B quality” to a leading venture capitalist in the Middle East. We look at all aspects of a business including the financials, the competitive landscape and the management.
We believe the VCs that will benefit the most from our community membership package are those who:
- Want to further impact the entrpreneurship community
- Want to contribute to regional economic development by investing in local-stage companies
- Want to help create an inclusive ecosystem
- Want to help create an ecosystem to foster the growth of your own organisation or firm
- Are interested in considering companies in WOMENA’s pipeline for WOMENA investment
If you would like more information about our community membership package, we would love to hear from you and please email us at email@example.com.