We believe apps for everyone should be made by everyone
“Research shows that women face unique challenges in technology, especially when starting and leading companies. That’s why we created Apple Entrepreneur Camp, for organizations founded and led by women.* Our goal is to help these entrepreneurs as they work on the next generation of cutting-edge apps and to form a global network that encourages the pipeline and longevity of women in technology.
During this hands-on technology lab, you’ll receive one-on-one code-level guidance on your app from Apple experts and engineers, as well as mentorship, inspiration, and insights from top Apple leaders. Up to three members of your company may attend, but at least one must be a woman developer (*in SWIFT or Objective C / iOS language), and one must be the woman founder, co-founder, or CEO. The third member of your team may be any gender. After the lab concludes, you’ll get ongoing support and become part of a growing community of other exceptional alumni who can help you build your business.”
HERE’S THE DETAILS:
The Apple Entrepreneur Camp is for organizations founded & led by women; in this case, that means your startup has a (1) female founder/CEO and (2) developer in SWIFT or Objective C (iOS language)*.
These are quarterly camps in California, USA, and they are looking for MENA region leadership for the upcoming quarter, October 15-23.
The Deadline to submit your application is October 2!
Apple Entrepreneur Camp consists of an immersive technology lab, as well as mentorship, education, and support. Selected organizations receive the following free of charge:
- One-on-one code-level guidance from Apple engineers at a hands-on technology lab in Cupertino, California.
- Ongoing support from an Apple Developer representative for at least one year.
- One year of membership in the Apple Developer Program.
- Up to two tickets to WWDC for the woman founder, co-founder, or CEO and woman developer.
- Access to the Apple Entrepreneur Camp alumni network, a world-class group of inspiring and ambitious senior women leaders.
- Group childcare can be arranged free of charge for children ages six weeks through five years, and will be provided by a third party. A mother’s room is also available.
What’s the Eligibility Criteria?
Your organization must have:
- A woman founder, co-founder, or CEO
- A woman developer proficient in Swift or Objective
- A developed app or functional build that you can demo live.
- You must be 18 years of age or older and proficient in English.
- The woman founder, co-founder, or CEO, the woman developer, and another employee (if applicable) must be 18 years of age or older, proficient in English, and able to attend together for the entire duration of the lab.
- Attendees must be able to bring their own laptop to work on their code in the lab
If you are interested in this opportunity and fit the eligibility criteria, please email womena®Community Manager for a referral and further details!
Email: email@example.com (Subject Line: Apple Entrepreneur Camp)