WOMENA is looking for a dynamic and flexible individual to join the team as an Office Administrator. In the role, you’ll have the opportunity to empower women, develop the Middle East’s entrepreneurship ecosystem and support budding entrepreneurs.
As the Office Administrator your primary responsibilities:
- Assistant to the Managing Director
- Manage payments, reimbursements, budgeting, and accountant communications
- Manage HR
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of WOMENA including general office management tasks
- Team logistics and scheduling
- Oversee internal operations and team communications
- Assist with event organization, management, and attend events to promote WOMENA
- Handle data entry
- Management of PRO services
- Miscellaneous administrative activities
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- Passionate about women’s rights and female empowerment
- A self-starter that can work independently and can take charge of the role with minimal supervision
- Extremely well organized, detail-oriented, and have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Tech savvy with good computer skills (Microsoft Office, Google Drive, CRM, etc.)
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Preferably familiar with the MENA tech startup ecosystem
- Bonus Points: Arabic Native Speaker, Experienced in Photoshop & Adobe Suite, a Wizard on Excel.
The job is Dubai-based with a Sunday to Thursday schedule but the candidate must be flexible on time and location; you must be available when there is a WOMENA event (normally on a weekend or an evening).
Please note, applicants will only be considered for the position if they send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Office Administrator 2018 Application‘. Those who fail to do so will not be considered.