Womena is looking for a sales guru who is passionate about all kinds of creative content and entrepreneurial experiences! From our diverse media content to our #womentum accelerator program and the accompanying web series, and extending to our regional #womenaBossladies community, we need someone who can take our products and platforms, identify potential partners, and stun them with a well-rounded pitch of everything that makes womena what it is.
You’ll work with a passionate and mission-driven team to accelerate equality in the regional ecosystem and have lots of fun along the way! If you have 5+ years of experience in a related field (agency and media sales experience is a plus), fit the criteria below, and would love to lead womena’s sales activities, please follow the directions below to apply!
As the Sales Guru, your primary responsibilities include:
- Media sales: Selling womena media content across womena channels (social media + website + events)
- Sourcing sponsors and marketers for the womentum program (both web series + program)
- Creating an overall womena media kit with sponsor opportunities and pricing/rates
- Packaging and pitching integrated multi-platform media content for sponsors/partners
- Managing accounts for sponsors/clients throughout the media production/execution process
- Offering creative input into the production of branded content for sponsors
- Working with the media team on monetizable digital marketing strategy
- Developing sales structure and pipeline
Ready to support when needed when it comes to:
- Potential participation in the womentum program as a mentor
- Potential aid in the development of workshops relevant to media/PR/wellness
- Facilitating events, workshops, speaking engagements, etc.
- Social media posting
- Content Creation (written/video/audio) around wellness with womena
The job is Dubai-based with a Sunday to Thursday schedule but the candidate must be flexible on time and location; there may be occasions when you will have to travel for work and you must be available when there is a womena event (normally on a weekend or an evening).
Please note, applicants will only be considered for the position if they send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sales Role” in the subject line. Those who fail to do so will not be considered.
Note: Commissions are available within the position