Womena is looking for a dynamic and flexible individual to join the team as our Team Catalyst who is a leader in HR and admin pro. In the role, you’ll have the opportunity to empower women, develop the Middle East’s entrepreneurship ecosystem and support budding entrepreneurs.
As the Team Catalyst (Administration/HR) your primary responsibilities:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of womena, including general office management tasks
- Oversee internal operations and communications
- Assist with event management, calendar updates and event attendance to promote womena
- Assist in member and partner relations
- Assist with marketing and promotion
- Handle data entry work, ie. new leads, follow up with existing leads, and more
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- A self starter that can work independently and take charge of the role with minimal supervision
- Extremely well organized, detail oriented, and have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Tech savvy with good computer skills (Microsoft Office, Google Drive, CRM, etc.)
- Embrace your passion for HR as the admin ninja that you are
- Fluent in English (and an Arabic native speaker is a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Preferably familiar with the MENA tech startup ecosystem
The job is Dubai-based with a Sunday to Thursday schedule but the candidate must be flexible on time and location; there may be occasions when you will have to travel for work and you must be available when there is a womena event (normally on a weekend or an evening).
Please note, applicants will only be considered for the position if they send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Team Catalyst: Administration/HR” in the subject line. Those who fail to do so will not be considered.