Womena is hiring! We’re looking for a kickass video editor with a unique style and a passion for compelling, original content.
You’ll need to:
- Craft high-quality videos from pitch to publish
- Shoot and edit social video
- Be a wizard with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Love working in After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Be motivated and proactive with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Be meticulous, technical, organized, and creative at the same time
- Share our passion for the womena community and female empowerment
Candidates should have 1-2+ years experience editing online content and preferably with a bachelor’s degree in communications, film, or related studies. Animation and/or design skills are a plus!
Candidates should be based in or willing to relocate to Dubai/Cairo, with the ability to work remotely with our Dubai team. Candidates will work on a Sunday to Thursday schedule, but must be flexible on time and location; there may be occasions when you will have to travel and you must be available when there is a womena program or event (normally on a weekend or an evening).
Please note, applicants will only be considered for the position if you send your video portfolio or reel (and other relevant work) with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ‘Video Editor’. Those who fail to do so will not be considered. Thank you!