Womentum Accelerator – MENA’s first female-focused accelerator program is looking for an Egypt-based program associate. The program runs for four months, including two weeks in Berlin, two weeks in Dubai, and a 3-month remote period. We’re looking for an associate to manage the logistics of the program, working directly under the program director.
- Handling the travel arrangements for up to 25 people, from countries around the Middle East.
- Handling the accommodation, transport and logistics for the two weeks in Berlin and Dubai
- Event planning, design and sourcing, including room fitout, and the preparation of all workshops materials
- Handling all communications between the entrepreneurs, ensuring a seamless, professional and memorable experience for participants of the program at all touchpoints.
- Assisting the program director in preparing the needed physical resources for all the content sessions
- Assisting with the planning and execution of demo days, investor meetings, mentor meetings, ecosystem events etc.
What we’re looking for in potential candidates:
- Hyper-organized and extremely tech-savvy. (Hint: We will ask you what tech tools you use to stay organized in the interview)
- Previous experience with event or program management
- Ability to manage budgets, negotiate, finding the best value for money, and produce organized accounting for all projects.
- HUSTLE. This job can be very hectic, and we will rely on you to work hard, find solutions and get sh*t done.
- Passionate about startups and the entrepreneurial space. Passion and interest in the entrepreneurship space should be your key motivation.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently. A lot of your work will be remote, and you’ll need to be disciplined, managing your own time responsibly and efficiently.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of an amazing team of innovators, world changers and have a front line seat to MENA’s best tech talent
- Travel and accommodation covered in Berlin and Dubai
- Access to a regional and global network of investors, entrepreneurs and ecosystem players
- A competitive local salary according to your experience
Note: The full-time position begins in April 2019 and ends in October 2019 with possibilities to extend into a full-time position.
Please note, applicants will only be considered for the position if they send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “Womentum Program Associate Application“. Those who fail to do so will not be considered.