Womentum Program Manager
Womentum, MENA’s first female-focused accelerator program is looking for an Egypt-based Program Manager. The program runs for four months, including two weeks in Egypt, two weeks in UAE, and a 3-month remote period. We’re looking for a Program Manager working directly under the program director.
- Working with the program director on preparing the curriculum of the Womentum program, brainstorming and reaching out for mentors and speakers.
- Delivering and facilitating sessions during the program as needed, ensuring a positive experience for all participants and a high NPS score.
- Guiding the Womentum startups through working 1:1 with them to ensure achieving their deliverables.
- Handling all communications between the entrepreneurs, ensuring a seamless, professional and memorable experience for participants of the program at all touch-points.
- Assisting the program director in preparing the needed physical resources for all the content sessions.
- Assisting with the planning and execution of demo days, investor meetings, mentor meetings, ecosystem events etc.
- Handling the travel arrangements for up to 25 people, from countries around the Middle East.
- Handling the accommodation, transport and logistics for the two weeks in Egypt and UAE.
- Event planning, design and sourcing, including room fit-out, and the preparation of all workshops materials
What we’re looking for in potential candidates:
- Ideally experienced as an entrepreneur or in running entrepreneurship focused programs.
- Hyper-organized and extremely tech-savvy. (Hint: We will ask you what tech tools you use to stay organized in the interview).
- Previous experience with event or program management.
- Ability to manage budgets, negotiate, finding the best value for money, and produce organized accounting for all projects.
- HUSTLE. This job can be very hectic, and we will rely on you to work hard, find solutions and get sh*t done.
- Passionate about startups and the entrepreneurial space. Passion and interest in the entrepreneurship space should be your key motivation.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently. A lot of your work will be remote, and you’ll need to be disciplined, managing your own time responsibly and efficiently.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of an amazing team of innovators, world changers and have a front line seat to MENA’s best tech talent
- Travel and accommodation covered in UAE
- Access to a regional and global network of investors, entrepreneurs and ecosystem players
- A competitive local salary according to your experience
Please send your CV to email@example.com. Please include in the email body, a brief summary of your qualifications and your key motivations for applying for this job. Applications without this information will not be considered.