Womena’s MENA Bossladies Community exists to support, connect, and promote female leadership in business and tech in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
Who is eligible?
Female founders (Founders, Co-Founders, and Management Team) in the MENA region working on a business at any stage (idea, pre-seed, seed, growth).
The business should be tech-focused and be registered OR have operations in the MENA region.
- Connections with a community of Bossladies in your country and across the MENA region for networking, support, sharing tips and resources, and finding talent.
- Access to exclusive events and workshops targeted to YOUR needs/wants.
- Engage with mentors and experts on a monthly basis (i.e. webinars, online chats, and in-person events with partners in the entrepreneurship ecosystem).
- Discounts on services, conferences, etc.
- Opportunities for speaking engagements & media features
- Inspiring content relevant to YOU!
Sign up by filling out the form below!
If you are not an entrepreneur but interested in learning more, please contact us via email at email@example.com to tell us about yourself!