Community Guidelines for the womena®Bossladies Network!
By joining the womena®Bossladies Network on Slack, you are agreeing to abide by womena®’s Community Agreements. This Community aims to support, encourage, and promote entrepreneurship among female tech entrepreneurs in the MENA region (http://womena.com/bossladies-community-guidelines/).
- This is a welcoming, open, and safe space.
- Exercise consideration and respect in your speech and actions. Always respect the views of other participants even if they don’t agree with you; understand the differences between constructive criticism and disparagement; and attempt collaboration before conflict.
- This is a space dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. This includes harassment outside the online community either online or at in-person meetings.
- Maintain confidentiality of personal or company information shared by other community members, unless the party gives explicit permission to share information.
Behavior that will not be tolerated:
- Unacceptable behavior from any community member, including sponsors and those with decision-making authority, will not be tolerated.
- Offensive comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, neuro(a)typicality, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion.
- Unwelcome comments regarding a person’s lifestyle choices and practices, including those related to food, health, parenting, drugs, and employment.
- Threats of violence or incitements of violence towards any individual.
- Deliberate intimidation.
- Using confidential information acquired as a result of professional and business relationships to personal advantage or the advantage of third parties.
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior
- Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately. If a community member engages in unacceptable behavior, The Community Managers (Womena) may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including a temporary ban or permanent expulsion from the community without warning.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants. Alert womena® if you notice a dangerous situation, someone in distress, or violations of these Community Agreements, even if they seem inconsequential.